1. What is the experience of the wedding photographer and the team of Korean makeup artists and hair designers?
The wedding photographer graduated from one of Seoul’s top universities and has more than 15 years of experience in the industry. The team of experienced Korean makeup artists and hair designers are kept abreast of the latest bridal makeup trends and hair designs. They will create the look that brings out the best in you for the perfect bridal shoot.
2. Are there a huge variety of wedding gowns to choose from and when do we choose the wedding gowns?
The studio we work with has a large variety of wedding dresses to suit every preference. The wedding dress and suit will be chosen on the morning of the photo shoot.
3. How do I receive my wedding album since I am residing overseas?
The wedding album processing will take approximately 2-3 months and will be sent by courier to your doorstep.
4. What is the minimum number of days that I will need to stay in Korea for the photo shoot?
The minimum number of days is 3 days and 2 nights. You can arrive one day prior to the photo shoot, have the photo shoot on the second day before returning on the third day. Most couples will take this opportunity to explore Korea and the Korean culture since they are already there. While we are not a travel agency, we would be glad to assist if you require any assistance in your travel bookings and itinerary.
5. Do you provide other services other than Korean Wedding Photography?
In addition to Korean Wedding Photography and assisting you in your travel bookings and itinerary, other services include Made to Measure Wedding Dress by Leading Korean Designer, Actual Day Korean Style Hair and Makeup, Actual Day Photography and Videography, as well as engaging us as your wedding planner.